Skip to main content
All Questions

What is your strongest technical expertise?

Unlock detailed company stats for this questionUpgrade
Explain it as technically as you can.

Interview experiences

4 shared
Amazon · 17 days ago
"The process was more rigorous than anything I’d done at other big tech companies, but the recruiter was actually accurate and helpful on what to prepare, which is rare and I really appreciated that. A few things caught me off guard: one round had a heavy focus on low-level system design and concurrency, which wasn't explicitly mentioned in the initial prep guide. What went well was the structure of the technical rounds they felt very practical and less like abstract LeetCode puzzles. The interviewers were engaged and gave good hints when I got stuck. What didn’t go well was my time management in the coding round; I spent too long optimizing a solution that was already passing the test cases, which left less time for the follow-up questions at the end."
Software Engineer · Mid Level / L4
A
Ashby · 7 months ago
"It was a fas process and the recruiter was very nice and quick to answer. Recruiter had a good knowledge of how teams operate. Technical interview was with hiring manager, had to add a filter to an existing report in typescript. It was AI assisted."
Engineering Manager · Mid Level / L4
Amazon · a year ago
"Interviewers were supporting, he was happy to repeat/rephase questions. Some of the questions I was blank even the question was super easy but I was not able to answer"
Solutions Architect · Staff / L6
Nvidia · a year ago
"The process was technically rigorous and focused heavily on ML systems fundamentals rather than generic LeetCode-style interviewing. The conversations went deep into large-scale training, distributed systems, performance bottlenecks, and reasoning about how computation and communication interact across GPUs. I thought the strongest part of the process was that I could connect several questions back to practical GPU and systems work I had done before. The harder parts were questions that required quickly reasoning through unfamiliar distributed-training scenarios and communicating the tradeoffs clearly while working through them."
Software Engineer

Community answers

No answers contributed by the community yet.

Related courses

Course

Engineering Management Interview Prep

Land your dream engineering manager role at Meta, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Stripe, and other top companies. Learn from mock interviews, frameworks, and advice from senior candidates. Explore system design, people management, project retros, behavioral interviews, and more.

Course

System Design Interviews

Learn how to answer the latest system design questions across product, infrastructure, and AI domains. Features in-depth video examples, written breakdowns, and helpful reference patterns. Watch senior engineers and managers answer these questions in mock interview videos.