S
Snorkel AI · 3 months ago
"The first round was recruiter screening via phone call, it went well. Then a zoom call with the principal software engineer, that went well too. Then came the 4 round loop. I messed up during the system design, as the structure for that round was completely different from what was described. The rest went well. But yeah didn make it"
AI Engineer · Mid Level / L4
Capital One · 5 months ago
"The interview lasted about four hours and was divided into several sections. One section focused on behavioral questions, where I was asked about my past experiences, how I handle different situations, and examples of teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving. Another section assessed my math skills through quantitative and analytical questions. The final section was technical and conceptual, testing my understanding of fundamental technical concepts, my reasoning process, and how I approached solving technical problems rather than simply recalling facts."
Business Analyst · Entry Level / L3
"The process was structured and fairly rigorous, with a good mix of behavioral questions and case-based problem solving. The recruiter was clear about what to expect and provided helpful guidance on how to prepare. I appreciated that the interviewers were engaged and gave me room to explain my thinking rather than focusing only on the final answer. The main challenge was the pace of some of the case discussions, where there was limited time to structure the problem and work through the analysis. Overall, though, the process felt organized and relevant to the work of a management consultant."
Management Consultant · Entry Level / L3